The new WIFI minicharge is a small but powerful device! With high definition 1080P live streaming resolution and a discreetly hidden camera, this functional phone charger is sure to be both covert and useful.
External Memory- This unit features an external memory slot. Insert a MicroSD card, and you can view and delete the recordings right from your FREE smartphone app.
- Functional charger*
- Time/Date stamping
- Can be paired with Wi-Fi, or used as a DVR by directly connecting to the unit's wi-fi signal
- Live streaming and video playback on free app (Android/iOS)
- Livestream up to 4 cameras at the same time*
- Record on to MicroSD Card (2 hours per 1GB)
- Toggleable loop recording
- Three recording modes to choose from
- Motion Detection sensitivity adjustment
- Motion alerts via app*
- Able to operate in low light (1 lux or greater)
- Contrast/Brightness adjustment via app
- User friendly manuals made by Minigadgets located HERE
- Android/iOS App* (FREE DOWNLOAD): LookCamPro
- App Compatibility: Android 6 & up, iOS 8 & up
- Streaming Resolution: 1080P, 720P
- Recording Resolution: 720P
- Recording Modes: OFF, 24/7, Motion Detection (can also be set to record at specific times of the day)
- Recording Consumption: 1GB / 2 Hours
- Video Format: .AVI
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Dimensions: 1.25" x 1.75" x 1.25"
- Power Supply: AC Power
- Audio with Video: Unsupported*
- 1 x HCWiFiAdapter
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x 32GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Reset Pin
- *Only compatible with Android 6 & up, iOS 8 & up
- Audio with Video is an unsupported feature on video recording products that are not built in-house by Minigadgets. These are intended to be used as covert video recording devices.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks with passwords that do not contain special characters.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- This item may charge your device slower than the AC adapter that came from the manufacturer.