Shipping & Returns
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Marietta Spy Shop (MSS) offers a Lifetime Limited warranty on every product effective from the date of purchase. This warranty is not transferable beyond the dealer and the original end user.
At our discretion, we will repair or replace the product with the same or better.
All refunds are in the form of store credit. A product may be returned for store credit within 7 days from the date of purchase. After 7 days, no store credit can be given.
We will not issue a credit on ANY of the following items:
- Used products
- Single use products
- Counter-surveillance detectors
- Any item requiring activation
MSS reserves the right to refuse to credit or replace a product if we determine that our policies are being abused. This can include situations such as many returns for the same item or frequent changing of information (ie replace instead of credit).
The warranty is voided when damage is caused by:
- Improper handling, neglect, or failure to operate the product following the directions provided.
- An outside force beyond the control of MSS (eg. flood, fire).
- Any repair or opening of the product by the end-user.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by warranty.
Any missing accessories or products must be reported within 48 hours of package delivery. We will not replace missing items that are reported later than 48 hours of original delivery.
Before submitting a product for return, please contact technical support at 770-694-6926 for troubleshooting. In the event that we are unable to troubleshoot the product, please follow the return procedures outlined below. Please note that in some cases it may be necessary to remote in to an end user's computer to solve an issue. If access is refused and no alternative can be found, then we will be unable to provide support for the product.
All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging, in "like new" condition with all components, manuals, and cables included. Products using accessories such as batteries and SD cards must be returned with the factory-sealed accessories. Product that is returned incomplete will be shipped back to the customer. Merchandise returned with missing items will not be refunded. Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the dealer or the end-user.
Warranties and Technical support apply only to products exclusively from MSS.
We may require proof of purchase before servicing any product. We reserve the right to refuse service on any product deemed not to have been purchased from us or if it is determined that our Technical Support service is being abused (ie if customer calls many times for exact same issue that was previously resolved).
Repair or replacement of the product or an affected component are the exclusive remedies provided. MSS, on behalf of itself, and it's distributors, hereby disclaims all other warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees of any kind either express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, and/or fitness for purpose.
In no event shall MSS be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the products, even if MSS had been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation is intended to apply and does apply without regard to whether such damages are claimed, asserted or brought in an action or claim in tort or contract law, or on the warranty, or under any other law or form of action except in relation to liability for death or personal injury, for which no limit applies, the liability of MSS and any authorized dealer to you for loss or damage arising under this agreement shall not exceed in aggregate the cost of replacing the affected product. Nothing in this agreement shall be taken as excluding or attempting to exclude or in any way restrict any liability for death or personal injury to the extent arising directly from the negligence of MSS or that of its employees or agents.
MSS Technical support and staff cannot provide support for any item used in violation of local, state, or federal law. No product shall be eligible for warranty repair, replacement, or refund if used in violation of any local, state, or federal law. MSS and its authorized agents will not assist in the violation of any local, state, or federal law.
To return a defective product, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please provide the following information when requesting a Return Authorization Number: Original order number (located in the conformation email), name of product being returned, reason for return, your name, daytime telephone number and e-mail address.
3. Verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging with all components, manuals, cables, and accessories are included.
4. For your protection, use a "traceable" shipping method such as UPS Ground or USPS Priority.
5. Please address the package to:
Marietta Spy Shop
562 Wylie Road, Suite 2
Marietta, Georgia 30067
6. Return the merchandise within 15 days of issuance of the RMA#. Print the Return Authorization Number clearly on the outside of the package. Packages without a Return Authorization Number WILL BE REFUSED.
7. Returns will be processed in the order they are received. After receipt of the return, allow 3-10 business day for the return to be processed.
Please be sure that your policies are up to date and accurately reflect the policies provided. If you have any questions or issues please contact us at 770-694-6926.
Marietta Spy Shop reserves the right to change or update warranty and return policies without notice.