This newly designed stand-alone camera is everything you need for your home or office surveillance system! Plug in the device or allow this Wi-Fi Camera to run off its battery for up to 180 days, standby time of one year.
Night Vision - See up to 15 feet away in the total dark!
PIR Sensor – This unit comes equipped with a PIR sensor to allow your battery to have an ULTRA battery life of up to 180 days, while also detecting movement up to 20 feet away.
Two Way Speaker – Teenagers home alone? No problem. This unit allows you to communicate to anyone in the room when needed.
Free Smartphone App – This unit comes with an app that requires no fees. Recordings can be viewed on your phone, no need to pay a monthly fee for cloud storage.
Wi-Fi Streaming – Connect to your home or office Wi-Fi and view this camera and other connected MGCAMNV1080 (up to 4) anywhere in the world.
Alarm/Notification Settings – Once connected this device has optional alerts to always keep you in the know.
HD resolution – This unit livestreams and records in 1080P HD resolution.
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (40 min per 1GB)
- PIR Motion Detection
- Alerts via phone app
- Nightvision up to 15 feet (0 lux rating)
- Video Recording Resolution: 1080P
- Streaming Resolution: 1080P
- Nightvision Range: Up to 15 ft
- Phone App: CamSC
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video and Motion Detection
- Viewing Angle: 145°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Recording Consumption: 40 min / 1 GB
- Time/Date Stamp
- Battery Life: Up to 180 days, 1 year standby
- Battery type: 2x 3.7v 2600mAh Li-Ion
- Power consumption: 400mAh
- Power consumption with night vision: 640mAh
- Standby power consumption: 500μA
- 1 x MGCAMNVF1080P
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- 1 x SD Card Reader
- 2 x ICR18650 2600mAh 3.7v Li-Ion Batteries
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS 10 and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
*Please note the following:
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.