Featuring a compact, portable design, the SilverCloud Tag Real-Time GPS Tracker from LandAirSea can be placed in a purse, briefcase, backpack, or glove compartment for tracking of an asset, vehicle, or person. You can access the device’s SilverCloud Online software from most web browsers, and the software uses Google Maps for an easily navigable interface. Additionally, the software provides split-screen viewing, enabling you to simultaneously monitor the tracker in both 2D and 3D views for a comprehensive perspective. Furthermore, using the SilverCloud software, you can generate printable activity reports that show the speed, stops, addresses, time, and the number of miles driven for a single vehicle or a fleet of vehicles.
Equipped with ShareSpot, the tracker allows you to simply and securely share your real-time location online so that taxis, airport shuttles, or school buses can locate you. Businesses and municipalities can also use this feature to share the location of their service vehicles for easy drop-offs and pick-ups. The SilverCloud software can also be accessed using an iPhone or iPad with the SilverCloud app, enabling you to view, locate, and monitor the tracker from anywhere there is an internet connection. Additionally, the system will send out automatic SMS and email status alerts when a geofence has been crossed. The company’s server stores an unlimited amount of your tracker’s history and allows you to playback any of the history at any time to look over the tracker’s records at a later date.
- Fastest real-time location updates within 3-seconds
- Unlimited usage and historical GPS data
- User-friendly SilverCloud Online GPS Tracking Software
- Precise GPS location within 2.5m
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Multiple accessories available for different applications such as fleet management, law enforcement, and personal tracking
A data plan is required for the SilverCloud. The data plan charts below list the update speeds and their corresponding prices.
Data Plan Pricing:
Pay As You Go: No Contract
- 1 Minute Update Plan - $29.95/mo
- 10 Second Update Plan - $39.95/mo
- 5 Second Update Plan - $49.95/mo
- 3 Second Update Plan - $59.95/mo
Silvercloud Prepaid Data Plans
|6-months (5% savings)||$170.72||$227.72||$284.72||$341.72|
|12-Months (10% Savings)||$323.46||$431.46||$539.46||$647.46|
|24-Months (15% Savings)||$610.98||$814.98||$1018.98||$1222.98|
- Unlimited Updates
- Generate Reports
- Ability to Receive Alerts
*An activation fee of $29.95 is required. If data plan has been canceled or deactivated for over 180 days (90 days international) a reactivation fee of $39.95 will be required in order to resume tracking. Reactivation will require a new SIM card and it may take up to 7 business days.
- Mapping Interface - Fast and user-friendly web-browser based application with up to date, simultaneous 2D and 3D mapping capabilities powered by Google Maps
- ShareSpot® - Patent-pending features, allows the user to share their GPS location via URL address or an embedded code on a website
- Geo-Fencing Option - Allows users to create customized zones that can send text messages (SMS) and/or emails notifying the user when the vehicle enters or exits that zone
- Traffic Information - Ability to indicate traffic and delays on the map by utilizing existing Google Maps traffic flow interface
- Routing Utility - Offers users the ability to send real-time directions to driver’s mobile phone via text message (SMS) and/or email
- Historical Location Data - Ability to view unlimited real-time GPS tracking and data, with web-based historical playback as well as the ability to generate printable text reports
- SilverCloud Alerts - Indicates speed, low-battery, excessive/unnecessary stops, arrival and departure notifications via text message (SMS) and/or email
- Battery Life: 5-6 days with average driving (approximately 2 hours per day)
- Dimensions: 2.28” W x 3.90” L x 0.90” H
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC (-40ºF to +185ºF)
- Power Source: 3.7 Volt, 1340 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, wall charger and USB charger (optional: 12-volt cigarette lighter adapter and hardwire kit).
- Typical Full-Power Current: 150mA during transmission; less than 1mA at rest
- GSM Channels 850/1900 (U.S.) 900/1800 (Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East)
- Communication Protocol TCP/UP, UDP, SMS
- Update Frequency 1 minute, 10 second, 5 second and 3 second continuous updates
- Antenna Quad-band GSM/GPRS and GPS integrated into the device.
- Historical Playback Unlimited historical playback stored at LandAirSea’s server
- Reporting Individual and enhanced vehicle report, start/stop, mileage and more
- Notifications Virtual geo-boundaries and speed and battery alerts via SMS text message or e-mail.
- Use outside of the U.S. will require your device to be pre-programmed for international access. Please specify at time of sale. Additional fees apply. International Data Plans
- See this PDF for placement suggestions: http://mgidownloads.com/Product_Manuals/GPS%20Tracking%20Placement.pdf