This PIR 1080P Camera kit has just what you need to ensure the surveillance of your home or office. This PIR Camera board can give you up to a 30-day battery life or can be plugged in to eliminate running out of battery!
MicroSD Card - This unit can take up to 128GB microSD card. We include a 16GB MicroSD for free!
HD Resolution - This unit records in 1080P, ensuring that your surveillance recordings are crisp and clear!
- PIR Motion detection allows the unit to last up to 30 days!*
- Automatically enters motion detection upon powering on
- Full HD 1920x1080 video recording
- High-resolution 2560x1920 photo capturing
- Date/Time stamping
- Motion detection or Continuous recording
- Audio with Video toggleable in A/V menu*
- Loop Recording toggleable in A/V menu
- Controlled by infrared remote (~7 foot range)
- Motion detection sensitivity adjustment
- MicroSD storage expandable up to 128GB (comes with a free 16GB MicroSD card inserted in the unit!)
- User friendly manuals made by Minigadgets located HERE
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080 @ 30FPS
- Video Format: .MP4
- Recording Modes: Continuous Recording and Motion Detection
- Photo Capture Resolution: 2560x1920
- Viewing Angle: 65°
- Storage: 16GB External MicroSD Card*
- Video Recording Storage Consumption: 10min/GB
- Power Supply: Rechargeable 3.7v 5000mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life: Up to 30 days (PIR Motion Mode), 20 hours (non-PIR mode)
- Audio Recording: Toggleable in A/V Menu*
- Loop Recording: Toggleable in A/V Menu*
- Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 0.5"
- 1 x DIY 1080P PIR Kit
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x A/V Cable
- 1 x AC Wall Adapter
- 1 x 3.5mm to USB Cable
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- 1 x Battery Charging Adapter with LED
- 1 x 20 Hour Battery
- 1 x DIY1080P PIR Manual
Video Playback Compatible with:
- Windows 7 and up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and above
*Please note the following:
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only).
- Omni items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Audio Recording on these devices is a selectable option in the A/V menu
- To use the A/V menu you will need a TV or Monitor that has analog video ports
- If you will not be able to use the A/V menu and want us to pre-set the devices to specific settings, please contact us and let us know
- These devices are operated by receiving infrared light from the remote control. Please make sure you are at least ~7 feet or closer to the device when trying to power it on, have a clear line of sight, and are pointing the remote at the device
- 30 day battery life estimate based off estimate of ~40 minutes of motion per day. Units placed in high traffic areas may experience a lower battery life while using PIR mode