Are you looking to build your own camera? This complete kit has everything you need to get started. Simply choose the item or spot you want to place your camera and you can be streaming live footage within minutes!
- Time/Date stamping
- Can be paired with Wi-Fi, or used as a DVR by directly connecting to the unit's wi-fi signal
- Live streaming and video playback on free app (Android/iOS)
- Livestream up to 4 cameras at the same time*
- Record on to MicroSD Card (2 hours per 1GB)
- Toggleable audio streaming/recording with video
- Toggleable loop recording
- Three recording modes to choose from
- Motion Detection sensitivity adjustment
- Motion alerts via app*
- Able to operate in low light (1 lux or greater)
- Contrast/Brightness adjustment via app
- User friendly manuals made by Minigadgets located HERE
- Android/iOS App* (FREE DOWNLOAD): LookCamPro
- App Compatibility: Android 6 & up, iOS 8 & up
- Streaming Resolution: 1080P, 720P
- Recording Resolution: 720P
- Recording Modes: OFF, 24/7, Motion Detection (can also be set to record at specific times of the day)
- Recording Consumption: 1GB / 2 Hours
- Video Format: .AVI
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 0.5"
- Power Supply: Rechargeable 3.7v 5000 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Life: 10 hours
- 1 x DIY WIFI 1080P Kit
- 1 x DIY WIFI 1080P Manual & Quick Start Guide
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- *Our BBWiFi units require the unit to be paired with a router if the end user is wanting to look at the livestream or receive motion alerts.
- *Only compatible with Android 6 & up, iOS 8 & up
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done through the app.
- Bush Baby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks with passwords that do not contain special characters.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.