This fully working fan not only improves air circulation in the room, but it also provides extra security by concealing a state of the art hidden camera. The fan has three speeds and rotates, so not only do you get full coverage for air but also full coverage for the camera. Like all BushBaby WiFi products, it is operated easily by a Smart Phone App. Even if the camera is handled by someone curious, the electronics are sealed inside and blend in perfectly with the fan's own electronics. The device can be set up to stream live videos which you can view on your smartphone, tablet or locally via PC. This camera can be viewed and/or record videos in 1080P, 720P, or 480P video over a wide viewing angle of 120°. No need to worry about the battery life on this camera as it is powered via normal AC power.
- Functioning Fan with three speeds
- The fan rotates left to right to survey the entire room
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via email or phone app
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous video and motion detection
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 64GB*
- Viewing Angle: 120°
- Power Supply: 350MA/3.7V
- No Audio*
- 1 x BBWifiFan
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows XP and up.
- Andriod 4.0 and up.
- Apple iOS 7.0 and up
*Please note the following:
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BBWiFi items save to MicroSD Cards in .asf format and do not support skipping ahead in the video.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only)
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.